Can I port my voucher to another county?

Yes, if a tenant has been on the program in Mason County for one year and they must current on rent with their current landlord and must not owe any money for damages. We do ask that if a tenant wishes to port that they ask the other housing agency if they are “absorbing”.

Sign Up to Receive Our Bi-Monthly Newsletter!